CLASS 1 HGV DRIVER
We have an opportunity for experienced Class 1 HGV Drivers to join our busy and friendly transport team for an immediate start. The Derby hub have a new fleet of 15 lorries and we can offer you training, with good prospects, and the wider business will give you an insight into how the biggest producers of free range eggs in the UK operates. We are looking to recruit experienced and professional HGV Drivers who are an extremely capable, self-motivated and hard-working individuals.
Description of duties:
- Egg collections from farms throughout the UK, with onward egg deliveries to the packing centres
- Additional driving as required when drivers are on holiday, off sick or have a breakdown
- Liaising with the transport department when items need to be sent to producers
- Delivering excellent customer service to our producers and acting as the face of the business when on farms
We are looking for someone:
- who holds a current, clean Class 1 HGV licence.
- who has at least 2 years experience of driving HGVs.
- no more than 3 penalty points with no DD or DR endorsements
- digital tachograph card and Driver CPC
- who is smart/presentable.
- with the ability to communicate effectively with producers, colleagues and other drivers
Points to note are:
- over 40 hours per week over 5 days with nights out - will include weekends, but can be flexible on the other days.
- competitive rates of pay plus allowances for nights out and shift bonuses are available
- fully funded CPC training
- 28 days holiday per year
- pension scheme
- lorry yard based in the Kirk Langley area
- a wide range of benefits through our emplyee reward portal
How do you apply?
By email to email@example.com ensuring that you:
- clearly state in the subject line which vacancy you are applying for and where you have seen the advert.
- attach a copy of your current CV.
- give details of your current salary and remuneration package.
- provide information as to why you think you are ideal for this position and what you feel you have to offer.
To speak to us directly please call Claire on 01283 736 663, ensuring you send your CV via email to the above mentioned address.
No recruitment agencies please