RECEPTIONIST / ADMIN ASSISTANT
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist / Admin Assistant to join Bowler Eggs, a leading company in the free range egg production industry. Our head office, based in Derby, is a busy environment and we are looking for someone to take on a key role within our admin support team.
Working mornings in our busy Field Support team and afternoons on Reception we are looking for someone to:
- Provide administrative support to the Free Range Consultants including:
- Ensuring our databases and electronic filing systems are up to date.
- Creating manuals, documentation and correspondence for customers.
- Managing diaries, booking meetings and ensuring Consultants have all required information ahead of visits.
- Reporting on and data entry into our bespoke computer system.
- Be the face and voice of the Company for all visitors and calls.
- Answer, field and direct calls as necessary.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Maintain the general upkeep of the reception area and meeting rooms.
- Handle incoming and outgoing post and couriers.
- Be responsible for stock control, ordering, distributing and allocating costs for office stationery, sundries and cleaning supplies
- General admin / typing duties as required.
- Maintaining company contact lists.
- Ad-hoc duties and tasks.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of working on a busy reception.
- Good computer skills.
- Attention to detail and calm under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- A friendly and helpful manner and who is presentable and approachable at all times.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads, whilst maintaining a professional approach.
Reporting to the Head of Field Support and the MD’s Executive Assistant, this role will be based in Hilton,
Derbyshire working Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:00. In return we offer a competitive salary, a Company bonus scheme,
uniform after three months, pension and private healthcare schemes, plus many opportunities for career development.
How do you apply?
To apply please send your CV and covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include details of your current remuneration package and notice period.
Closing date 10th March 2017. No Agencies Please.