CLASS 1 HGV DRIVER
An opportunity has arisen for a Class 1 HGV Driver to join our busy and friendly transport team for an immediate start. As a company we have a new fleet of 15
lorries and we can offer you training, with good prospects. We are looking to recruit an experienced and professional HGV Driver who is an extremely capable,
self-motivated and hard-working individual.
Description of duties:
- Egg collections from farms throughout the UK, with onward egg deliveries to the packing centres.
- Additional driving as required when drivers are on holiday, off sick or have a breakdown.
- Liaising with the transport department when items need to be sent to producers.
We are looking for someone:
- who holds a current, clean Class 1 HGV licence.
- who has at least 2 years experience of driving HGVs.
- who is smart/presentable.
- with the ability to communicate effectively with producers, colleagues and other drivers.
Points to note are:
- over 40 hours per week over 5 days with nights out - must include Saturday andSunday, can be flexible on the other 3 days.
- competitive rates of pay plus allowances for nights out and bonuses are available.
- 28 days holiday per year.
- lorry yard based in the Kirk Langley area.
- company bonus scheme after 6 months service.
How do you apply?
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you:
- clearly state in the subject line which vacancy you are applying for and where you have seen the advert.
- attach a copy of your current CV.
- give details of your current salary and remuneration package.
- provide information as to why you think you are ideal for this position and what you feel you have to offer.
To speak to us directly please call Claire on 01283 736 663, ensuring you send your CV via email to the above mentioned address.
Closing date: TBC
No recruitment agencies please